Sex Therapy and Counselling – Insight Psychological
Sex therapy is the treatment of sexual dysfunction. Sexual dysfunction is broadly defined as the having of ones sexual behaviors cause significant impairment in ones relationship, job, physical health or mental/emotional health. Is also includes the inability to fully enjoy sexual relations.
Questions surrounding Sexual Therapy
- How can I revive my partner’s waning sexual interest?
- How can I make lovemaking more intimate?
- How can I tune into what my partner wants?
- How can we bring back our sexual desire?
- Do I have a sexual problem?
- Are my children or I at risk?
- What should I teach my children about sexuality?
- What is stopping me from enjoying a healthy sex life?
- Many of these question can be answered!
Featured Therapists that can help: