Each member of our team is dedicated to helping people optimize life. We do that by providing effective high quality psychological services to clients across communities and by furthering awareness, understanding, and actions to address mental health needs.
At Insight, we value:
- Strong and sincere passion for improving, enriching, and optimizing human life.
- Diversity among Insight team members and those whom we serve.
- Excellence in our services to clients, in the work that we perform, and in the management of our organization.
- Accountability and integrity in the way that we operate and in the manner which we treat our stakeholders.
- Continual enhancement of our programs and services to better meet mental health needs across communities.
We offer our team members:
- An inclusive, flexible, and supportive work environment.
- Culture of honesty and integrity.
- Strong and robust supervision by experts and highly experienced senior psychologists in respective service areas.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a large team of colleagues with a wide range of expertise.
- Opportunity to develop and hone skills/abilities in various methods and areas of counselling, various types of assessments as well as in supervision.
- Appreciation and respect for the experience and expertise that you bring to the team.
If you share our mission and values, like what we offer, and place high emphasis on service quality, performance, and accountability, we invite you to consider partnering with Insight or joining Insight’s team of dynamic and highly dedicated professionals.
Active employment vacancies, contract opportunities as well as partnership/collaboration opportunities will be listed on this page.