Fundamentally, every individual chosen to join Insight has a strong and sincere passion for improving, enriching, and optimizing life. Regardless of whatever is happening around us, we never lose sight of the ultimate purpose for all our efforts and for our very existence – and that is to positively change and save lives, be that directly or indirectly, every hour of every day that we open our doors for service.
As an organization, we value:
- Warmth and compassion in the manner which we care for our clients.
- Diversity among Insight team members and those whom we serve.
- Excellence in our services to clients and in the work that we perform.
- Integrity and accountability in the way that we operate and in the manner which we treat our stakeholders.
- Continual enhancement of our programs and services to better meet mental health needs across communities.
If your values are fully aligned with ours, you may be a great fit at Insight and we encourage you to consider joining our team!
Why should the you consider being a part Insight? Well, there are AT LEAST 11 REASONS!
1) WE INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE WITH OUR LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Insight is one of the largest private-entity contributors in Alberta to the development of future psychologists. We provide counselling and assessments in various specialty areas so there is a great opportunity to develop and hone your skills/abilities in various areas of counselling, different treatment modalities, and various types of assessments. As a member of the Expert Psychologists Interagency Clinical Network (EPIC), Insight has partnered with three other respected Edmonton-based psychological agencies to establish their joint Master Clinician Program, one of the most comprehensive onsite clinician development programs in the industry that provides joint expertise, quality placements, diverse learning, and multi-specialty development opportunities for our provisional psychologists and practicum therapists. Since we have a large team of therapists (with a wide range of expertise) that regularly case-consult with one another, there are excellent opportunities to learn and gain support from one another regardless of whether you are a practicum student, a provisional, or a registered psychologist.
2) YOU RECEIVE NO-FEE HIGH QUALITY SUPERVISION BY INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- Insight provides its provisional psychologists with strong and robust supervision by highly experienced Senior Psychologists/Specialists in respective service areas. Some of our supervisors are also known and sought-after experts in the industry. An awesome part of Insight’s supervision program is that our provisional psychologists are often assigned two formal supervisors as well as have access to a whole team of psychologists with various specializations for case consults.
3) WE PROVIDE YOU WITH OPPORTUNITIES TO TAKE ON DIFFERENT ROLES/SERVICES/PROJECTS
- With our diverse areas of service specialties, you will have opportunities to advance and apply your expertise in multiple specialty areas of counselling and assessments. As well, you can pursue interesting and well-paid assignments in our Corporate Care division, where our therapists provide organizational assessments, training, and care/program consultation to corporate clients in the area of workplace psychological wellness, safety, and injury prevention. Insight continues to innovate and launch new initiatives to enhance client care options and outcomes, and this in turn provides you with new awesome opportunities for growth and application. For example, our upcoming cognitive enhancement and injury/impairment rehabilitation program and broader mental performance program will open up more options of service for both our clients as well as our therapists. For provisional and registered psychologists who are interested in becoming clinical supervisors, Insight also provides supervision opportunities combined with hands-on coaching and development to prepare you to become an awesome clinical supervisor. As Insight is growing rapidly, those who have expressed interest and demonstrated potential to take on program or operational leadership roles have also been nurtured and given opportunities to do so.
4) WE INVEST EXTENSIVE RESOURCES AND EFFORTS TO BUILD A CLIENT LOAD FOR YOU
- Insight puts a tremendous amount of efforts and resources to continually enhance its services and grow its client base for its therapists. It is no coincidence that most of our therapists have a full case load and that Insight is a two-time winner of Canadian Business’ Growth 500/Growth List Award, recognizing it as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
5) OUR INTAKE AND ADMIN TEAM TAKES AWESOME CARE OF YOU
- Insight provides comprehensive intake and administrative support to our therapists. We filter inquiries, complete the intakes, book the clients, prepare the files, collect payments, change appointments for you upon your request (e.g. when you are sick), and support you fully in resolving client issues or concerns. You just dedicate your attention and energy to doing what you do best – being an awesome therapist to our clients.
6) WE PROVIDE YOU WITH TOOLS, RESOURCES, AND A WARM WORK ENVIRONMENT
- In addition to providing you with a flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment, Insight provides you with a warm, attractive office space and all the office equipment, supplies, and materials you need to deliver your awesome service. What’s even more awesome is the fact that you have the option to work at any one or more of our service centres in Edmonton South, North, West, and Downtown as well as a service centre in Calgary.
7) YOU HAVE FULL AND FREE ACCESS TO A COMPREHENSIVE LIBRARY OF ASSESSMENT TOOLS
- Insight maintains an awesome library of over 350 tests for our therapists to use in their service to our clients. You do not need to buy or bring any tests of your own and if you need specific tests that are not already in our library, we will look into those for you.
8) YOU JOIN AN INCLUSIVE, PRINCIPLED, FORWARD-THINKING ORGANIZATION
- Insight walks the talk! For us, the commitment to diversity among our team members and those whom we serve is not just a conscious action, it is our way of life. Equally well imprinted in our DNA is accountability and integrity in the way that we operate and in the manner which we treat our stakeholders. As an organization, Insight is also highly forward thinking and innovates continuously to enhance treatment outcomes, improve client experience, and address anticipated/unmet needs. With excellence in service, integrity in action, and compassion in client care as our guiding principles, Insight strives hard to be the most trusted and sought-after provider of high quality psychological care in every single community we serve.
9) YOU ARE PART OF THE THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
- Our therapists have a strong and sincere passion for improving, enriching, and optimizing life. There is never a day that we lose sight of the ultimately purpose for all of our efforts and for our very existence – and that is to positively change lives (and in many cases also save lives) every hour of every day that our doors are opened for service. It is this clarity and commitment that has made Insight a multi-award winning company and one of Alberta’s top providers of high-quality multi-specialty assessment and counselling services. Thus far, we have won the: i) coveted Canadian Business Growth 500/Growth List Award twice (2020, 2018), recognizing Insight as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies, ii) 2020 IFAH (International Forum on Advancement in Healthcare) Top 50 Healthcare Companies Award, iii) 2020 IFAH Top 100 Healthcare Leaders’ Award by Insight’s CEO, and iv) prestigious WXN 2020 Top 100 Most Power Women in Canada Award by Insight’s Managing Partner. We want the awesome YOU to be part of this awesome winning team and to join in our ongoing efforts to remain a game changer in the field of mental health care.
10) WE PROVIDE COMPETITIVE AND INCENTIVIZING COMPENSATION
- At Insight, we have developed a compensation structure that is both competitive with others in the mental health industry as well as incentivizing to our therapists.
11) LAST BUT NOT LEAST, WE APPRECIATE YOU
- Each individual invited to join our team brings with them valuable experience and expertise. At Insight, you will a see culture of genuine appreciation and respect for the specific knowledge and skills that you and each of our therapists bring to the team, be they a practicum student, a provisional psychologist or a registered psychologist.
If you possess the qualifications and experience that we are seeking, share our values, like what we offer, and place a high emphasis on service quality, performance, and accountability, we would love to hear from you!