Insight has years of experience providing therapy and treatments for individual adults in a wide variety of areas.
Issues Insight can help with:
- Anxiety, phobias, and panic disorders
- Depression, thoughts of suicide, and disorders related to depression
- Issues of concern to the LGBTQ community, such as gender identity and gender transition
- Sexual dysfunction, and intimacy issues
- Addictions: alcohol, drug and substance, internet/gaming, pornography, sex, relationship and love addiction
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Anger management
- Self-esteem issues
- Weight and eating disorders
- Grief and loss
- Stress management
- Abuse, emotional, sexual abuse and bullying
- Common mental health disorders (such as: bipolar disorder, delusional disorder, dissociative disorder and many more)
- Personality disorders (we provide therapy for all 10 personality disorders)
- Much more!
How Insight Can Help
At Insight, our intake team will help you to choose the right therapist based on their areas of specialty, personality, availability and therapy methods. Or, if you book online, you can make that decision yourself.
Your therapist will work in partnership with you to determine the most effective method of therapy, and depending on your concern, together you’ll come up with a plan that makes sense for you. If you’re a very solution focused problem solver, then you might be happy with a short-term goal for therapy. If you like to talk more and really investigate your problems, then a more traditional therapeutic approach may be the best fit for you. Regardless of the therapist and treatment method – our goal is to have you feeling better about the issue in which you sought therapy, to have some coping tools in your arsenal, and to optimize your life.