Insight Corporate Associates - Dr. Hendriatta Wong
Dr. Hendriatta Wong, DBA, MBA, CPHR, SHRM-SCP, Managing Partner, (She/Her)
Being a consistently effective organizational leader and business owner is not easy. With scrutiny and pressure from multiple fronts for one to be proper, correct, and the best at all times, a leader’s judgement, endurance, tenacity, and resiliency are continuously tested. I am here to support not only organizational leaders and business owners but also their team members in times when they and/or their organization need to overcome some tough challenges, meet rigorous demands, undergo difficult transitions, develop their full potential, or simply be better tomorrow than they are today. My colleagues and I will work hand-in-hand with you in your efforts to deliver the best outcomes for your employees, organization, and all other stakeholders.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR HENDRIATTA OR OUR TEAM? YOU CAN REACH US AT: [email protected]
More About Dr. Hendriatta Wong
I have over 25 years of regional and executive leadership experience in the human services, healthcare, industrial, and academic sectors. My former positions included Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director, Divisional Manager and Senior Director of Human Resources, Director of Corporate Services as well as Assistant Dean and Associate Professor of Management. Throughout this time, I provided strategic leadership in operations, program and enterprise development as well as human resources management to organizations with up to 1000 employees. I am also a seasoned educator and trainer, and have facilitated corporate learning programs since 1993 and management education/development programs since 2001.
My passion and expertise lies in the areas of psychological health and safety, discrimination and human rights, inter-cultural management, leadership development as well as strategic and change management. I have provided guidance and leadership to organizations in the following:
- Helping employees to transition productively through challenging operational and leadership changes.
- Successfully mitigating/addressing issues and cases of workplace harassment and discrimination.
- Establishing effective policies and practices to strengthen workplace inclusiveness and wellness.
- Bringing about significant quantitative as well as qualitative improvements in employee management outcomes including retention, illness/injury claims reduction, loss-time, grievances as well as employee engagement and performance.
- Coaching and helping a significant number of management personnel in enhancing their management and leadership capabilities.
I look forward to using my experience and knowledge to support organizational leaders, business owners as well as their employees in their strategic as well as operational endeavours.
Areas of Expertise
- Workplace psychological health and safety
- Workplace harassment, bullying, and abuse
- Human rights and discrimination
- Management competency and development
- Inter-cultural competency
- Strategic & small business human resources management
- Doctor in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration (Human Resources Management)
- Bachelor of Management
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR)
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- CMHA Certified Psychological Health and Safety Advisor (CPHSA)
Special Training and Certification(s)
- Gender Based Analysis Plus
- Workplace Investigations Training for OH&S and HR Professionals
- Enhancing Employment for Persons with Disabilities
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Compassion Fatigue
- HRIA (currently CPHR Alberta) Train the Trainer Program for National Knowledge Exam and National Professional Practice Assessment Workshops
- Project Management
- Leadership in Healthcare
- Competency Models and Application
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Health and Safety Program Building
- Health and Safety Peer Auditor Training & Certification
Society for Human Resource Management
- Awareness and Prevention/Management of Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Discrimination & Human Rights
- Group Support for Conflicts, Transitions & Mental Health Issues
- Harassment & Bullying
- Leadership Assessment & Development
- Management Assistance Program
- Mental Health Issue/Case Management Support
- Organizational, Individual, and Team Health Assessments
- Psychological Health & Safety Program/Policy/Process Development
- Workplace Intercultural issues
- Workplace Psychological Health, Safety & Injury