Intelligence, Psycho-educational and Memory Assessments
The interest in one’s intelligence dates back thousands of years. An intelligence assessment is a score derived from one of several different standardized tests.
A psychoeducational assessment consists of a series of tests related to aspects of learning and academic skills.
- Psychological Aspects include:
- Verbal and visual learning
- Attention and concentration
- Language skills
- Impulsive response style
Academic Skills include:
- Oral expressive skills
- Reading (sight vocabulary, phonetic skills and reading comprehension)
- Memory Assessments
Assessment services include:
- Extensive multi-dimensional testing, results, interpretation and recommendations tailored to the specific needs of each client.
- On-site consultation and testing is available.
Interested in learning more about one of these tests or assessments? Contact us today!
Featured Therapists that can help: