Insight Corporate Associates - Tara-Lee Goerlitz
Tara-Lee Goerlitz, Organizational Health Consultant, Team Strategist & Thought Leader
Tara-Lee Goerlitz is a people consultant and CEO of NexLevel, an Organizational Health Consulting firm dedicated to helping companies become effective, resilient, and successful.
More About Tara-Lee Goerlitz
Tara-Lee’s 25 years of business experience, and proven solutions, help leaders address challenges around trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results! She helps leadership teams reduce confusion by creating alignment around the most important issues, optimizing communication throughout the organization, and building effective people system processes.
Tara-Lee’s passion for people and organizational success is reflected in her speaking, facilitation, training, and executive consulting.
One of Tara-Lee’s favorite ways to give back is as a mentor with the BMO Mentorship Program at Haskayne’s School of Business, University of Calgary. “I think University students are some of the coolest people on the planet! I hope to provide them as much value as I receive from them!”
When she’s not busy working in her family business, you will find Tara-Lee with her husband, kids, cats, or surrounded by a network of amazing friends. I love to be outside – camping, hiking, skiing, or enjoying a great glass of wine around my fire table.
- Associate with Patrick Lencioni & the Table Group, specializing in the 5 Dysfunctions of a Team, the 4 Disciplines of a Healthy Organization, and the 6 Types of Working Genius
- Advanced Emergenetics Associate
- Certified Experiential Facilitator & Challenge Course Practitioner
- Bachelor of Commerce Graduate
- Group Support for Conflicts, Transitions & Mental Health Issues