As part of Insight Psychological’s 2022 Community Care Program, we are sponsoring 150 hours of FREE counselling for post-secondary students across Alberta, with our Master’s level practicum therapists. This campaign will run from Nov 25th, 2022 to December 18th, 2022 – the period before and during exam finals.
For post-secondary students, the weeks before and during finals are the most psychologically-taxing. You may be highly stressed and may feel more irritable, frustrated, impatient, anxious, and dreadful, even over minor things. If you need mental health support but cannot afford it, we are right here for you.
To book, please call 780-461-1717 or email email@example.com.
Along with our Students Counselling Students campaign, we invite you to visit our Alberta Mentally Strong Campaign in support of CMHA – Alberta Division HERE. For every $20 donation, you will be entered to win a $200 Kananaskis gift card as well as receive an immediate tax receipt. To donate click HERE.
Please note the following service conditions:
- The sponsored free counselling sessions will be delivered specifically and only by Insight’s Master’s level practicum therapists.
- Only post-secondary students in Alberta can access these free counselling sessions.
- In order to help as many post-secondary students as possible in as prompt a manner as possible, each student can book one free counselling session at a time with our Master’s level practicum therapists during the campaign period of Nov 25th to Dec 18th. However, there is no limit as to the total number of free counselling sessions that a student can receive during this campaign period.
- Counselling sessions can be in person at our Edmonton and Calgary locations or online across Alberta.
- If a student books an appointment but does not show up for their appointment or cancels at the last minute without adequate notice or justification, it would leave little time or opportunity for Insight to fill that appointment slot with another student in need, some of whom maybe in desperate situation and/or on a waitlist to get in to see a therapist. As such, if a student fails to show up for their booked appointment or cancels their appointment in less than 24 hours before the date and time of appointment, a $37.50 cancellation fee will be charged to the student.
- Our standard reduced rates for counselling sessions with our Master’s level practicum therapist remain in place for the general public. Please visit our Reduced Rates page for details.