Ask A Therapist Onlineseeking help
Anonymous asked

I would like to get help for anger/temper issues and also I was a child of an alcoholic and am now 33years of age. I have opted for years not to seek help, but, with problems consistently popping up, and with me actually seeing it is me and I need to fix it, I would like to start treatment asap.

Insight Psychological Staff answered

We have many counselors available for you to speak with that have fees ranging between $170-180. We also have student interns available who will provide sessions based on a sliding scale fee. If you decide to go with Insight Psychological,  take a look at our website to determine which therapist would be the best fit for your needs.

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.