Ask A Therapist Onlineneed help to resolve tremors
Anonymous asked

sir, i am a 23 year old boy. My hands and legs shake too much when i am performing any work with other peoples, or delivering speech or if there is any sort of orgument with peoples. I feel realy bad for this. I have consulted a M.D.Medicine doctor for this, he prescribed me propanolol and amytyptiline HCl tablets. I had taken it for 5 months but i felt these medicines could make me dependant and i didnt had enough relief from them. I quitted these medicines and now the condition became worse; now my neck also began to shake along with hands and leg. Would you plz help me

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.