Ask A Therapist OnlineHow to get started?
Anonymous asked

My husband and I are considering counselling as a means to enhance our communication and to ensure our relationship is mutually satisfying and withstands the test of time. What is the best way to get started? Is it best to contact our EAP?

Best Answer
Insight Psychological Staff answered


It may be beneficial for you to research what services are offered through your EAP first, as there may be an efficient and affordable counselling service available to you and your husband.  If not, many of our therapists at Insight Psychological would be more than glad to work with you and your husband on issues surrounding communication and intimacy.  Do not hesitate to call our office at 780-461-1717 if you have any additional questions.

Take care,


Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.