Ask A Therapist OnlineRelationship
Betty asked 12 years ago

I have been with this guy for 3 yrs unfortunately he said he can’t marry me. I got another guy very nice his not rich like the other guy Wen current guy makes love to me I enjoy it more Than then my ex presently now becacuse I dnt have money to rent a place my ex rented a place and he lives t