Anonymous asked

So, I tried to talk to my mom about it she didn’t have much to say. But i’ve been struggling with depression and aniexty since I was a teen, im almost 21 now. I feel like I need medication to be the best I can be for my 6 month old daughter. What kind of doc should I turn to?

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.