Autistic Child

Ask A Therapist OnlineAutistic Child
Colleen asked 12 years ago

Where can I take my 8 year old son for immediate help. He becomes violent when having meltdowns because of transistions and is very difficult to manage. Not currently on medication but I’m thinking he needs something. Trying to keep him from harming himself or others.