To continue Insight Psychological’s 2023 Community Care Program, we are offering FREE counselling sessions with our Calgary Master’s level practicum therapist, Claire Davie.
We understand that many people in our community are facing difficult times and may be struggling to cope with their daily stressors. We believe that community care is essential for promoting mental wellness and building stronger, healthier communities. By coming together to support each other, we can break down stigmas around seeking help and encourage more people to prioritize their mental health.
If you or someone you know could benefit from our free counselling services, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to listen and support you every step of the way.
To book, please call 403-252-1716 or email [email protected].
Please note the following service conditions:
- The sponsored free counselling sessions will be delivered specifically and only by Insight’s Calgary Master’s level practicum therapist.
- Only those in Alberta can access these free counselling sessions.
- There is no limit as to the total number of free counselling sessions that a person can receive during this campaign period.
- Counselling sessions can be in person at our Calgary location or online across Alberta.
- If an individual books an appointment but does not show up for their appointment or cancels at the last minute without adequate notice or justification, it would leave little time or opportunity for Insight to fill that appointment slot with another student in need, some of whom maybe in desperate situation and/or on a waitlist to get in to see a therapist. As such, if an individual fails to show up for their booked appointment or cancels their appointment in less than 24 hours before the date and time of appointment, a $37.50 cancellation fee will be charged to the client.