Anonymous asked

Sir, I have a serious problem to discuss with

Best Answer
Insight Psychological Staff answered

Okay. Then I suggest making an appointment to speak to someone. If you live in Edmonton Alberta, you can book an appointment with someone here at Insight Psychological (780-461-1717).

If you live somewhere else, I suggest looking up local counselors or therapists and making an appointment with someone so you can discuss your problem.

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.