Son is lost

Ask A Therapist OnlineSon is lost
Gordon asked 12 years ago

I’m looking for aptitude or career type counselling/guidance for my 19 yr old son. He needs some help deciding what he wants to do, where to start, options available. etc. Thanks.

1 Answers
Best Answer
Insight Psychological Staff answered 12 years ago


At Insight we offer assessment services including career assessments.  Such an assessment would assist your son in choosing a field that is suitable for his personality, interests, and abilities.

For more information about our assessment services and to book an appointment, please contact us at the office near you.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Ashley Tulloch