Support for Expats

Ask A Therapist OnlineSupport for Expats
Pam asked 12 years ago

Hi there! More of a referral question, really…are there any therapists who have experience or training with Canadians living abroad and/or add/adhd? I live in Korea and although I have made many inquiries here, I am also considering distance counselling from back home. Thank you!

1 Answers
Best Answer
Insight Psychological Staff answered 12 years ago


Thanks for checking us out! We offer online counselling services and a majority of our therapists have training and/or experience working with individuals with ADD and ADHD. Don’t hesitate to call our main office if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Ashley Tulloch