Ask A Therapist Onlinesevere anxiety
Anonymous asked

My husband suffers from severe anxiety, he’s had ect treatments, and is resistant to medications, What should he do?

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.