Bobbie asked 12 years ago

I have been with my husband for 11 years and we have 3 children together. A couple of weeks ago he decided to leave me for the woman he was having an affair with. Just recently he started coming over more to visit the kids, he also came over while the kids were in school, and we had sex. I dont know what to do he tells me that he wants to come home, but this is not the first time he has cheated on me, so i dont know what to do. He is the only man i have ever been with, in any way. I just dont know if he is just using me. He still goes home and lives with her. My family is really mad, and they tell me that i just need to let him go. My question is should i continue to have sex with him when he comes to visit, and should i listen to my family and end everything with him?