Ask A Therapist OnlineHelp me please!!!
Anonymous asked

Ive done something in the past i want to forget forever. Please how? I did something with someone some time ago and i want to forget, its horrible! Please help me! I may have ruined his life or scared him

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.