Ask A Therapist OnlineFamily son
Anonymous asked

Hello, My name is Rob and I am dealing with a hard situation. I have gone through a divorce and that was fine, but since then a string of events have happened that I have not seen my son since June 1st. Yesterday the counselling service that sees my ex-wife said they would not see my son and I due to a conflict of interest. I am asking for help in seeing a therapist to help me and my son reconect. Rob.

Best Answer
Insight Psychological Staff answered


Thank you for turning to Insight Psychological.  A divorce can be very difficult for the individuals involved; especially children.  It sounds like reconnecting with your son is very important to you and I commend you for not giving up.  Our therapists would be more than glad to provide counselling services to you and your son, and we offer appointments during the day, evening, and weekends to suit your needs. Please give our office a call at 780-461-1717 to book your first appointment.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,


Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.