Ask A Therapist OnlineCounselling
Anonymous asked

Hello, I am looking to see a therapist, counsellor, or psychologist to just talk to on a monthly basis about life. I am articling as a student so I was wondering if there are any low income places I could go to? I am also in and out of town so a place near home, which is Devon, Alberta, would be best. Or maybe even online. Do you have any suggestions or recommendations? Thank you 🙂

Best Answer
Insight Psychological Staff answered


Insight Psychological may be a great fit for you! We offer online counselling services and over the phone, and our Edmonton location is located on the southside of the city. We also offer sliding fee services to those who cannot afford the full fee or do not have healthcare coverage.

For more information about our fees and services please call us at 780-461-1717.

Good luck with your articling. We look forward to hearing from you soon.


Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.