Anonymous asked

I lived in edmonton for 4 months and after 2 months I will go back to my country. I want to have a friend so that I can talk to her. But I don’t know how can find her. I can pay for this. I feel aloneness. I became nerves. Is there any centre introduce me someone?

Best Answer
Insight Psychological Staff answered

it would be benificial for me to know what country you are from so I could direct you to other immigrants from the same country. In the meantime, I will refer you to the Immigrant Services Association.

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.