We are experts in sexuality, intimacy, and gender!
Amare means “to love” in the Latin language and we feel this is a perfect word to represent our program that focuses on all things about love and intimacy, sexuality, and gender. Our team of highly experienced therapists, including Certified Sex Therapists are here to support you as you explore your sexuality, your gender, and your intimate relationships.
We offer support, information, and therapy for the following areas:
- Fetishes and philias
- Alt sex behaviours (polyamoury, swinging, BDSM, etc.)
- Out of control sexual behaviours (excessive pornography use, sex dependence, etc.)
- Male sexual issues (erectile dysfunction, low libido, etc.)
- Female sexual issues (female genital pain disorders, inability to achieve orgasm, etc.)
- Sex and intimacy issues
- Couples counselling
- Sex therapy
- Coming out
- Issues specific to the LGBTQ2S+ community
- Gender identity
- Our Transformations program
Sexual Offending Behaviour
- We also offer treatment for people who have committed or are thinking about committing sexual offending behaviours (sexual violence, sexual conduct with minors, exhibitionism, etc.)
Our highly trained, and Certified Sex Therapists can help you with a sex, intimacy or gender related challenge you may be facing. For more details, please check out our services to see the specific assistance that we can provide you or contact us to learn more.