Formal assessments can help to identify your strengths and weaknesses and provide a clearer path forward for your mental health care. Insight’s trained therapists provide assessments that assist individuals of all ages to improve their lives. Assessments are helpful in identifying your levels of symptoms objectively. While assessments can vary from individual to individual, most times they include testing, interviews, observation, and consultation with one of Insight’s trained professionals. Many of these assessments can be done as part of therapy but some may require a higher level of formality depending on the level of need and purpose of the assessment.
When it comes to uniformed personnel, first responders, and front-line workers, we want to be proactive wherever possible. Assessments we can provide include:
- Return to work and work readiness
- Psychological functional capacity
- YourPsychPulse Mental health scan
- Area-specific psychological assessments
- Management/leadership general and area-specific assessments
- Cognitive-perceptual assessment
- Brain-map and post brain injury assessments
- Psycho-educational assessments
Please contact us for more information about the types of assessments that we can offer.