Ask A Therapist Onlinewondering what i should do
Anonymous asked

Hello i am 22 years old and i have been suffering from anxiety for years now, i didnt think it was an issue but now its getting worse and is affecting some of my life. I have such a issue and fear of losing people i love and constantly checking on them and things. what should i do?

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.