Anonymous asked

I’ve been with the same guy for 3 years. We are both freshman at the same college. We have sex occasionally but he isn’t very pleasurable. How do you tell him this without hurting his feelings?

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.