tj asked 12 years ago

My parents fight constantly, my dad threatens my mom, my little brother and i are in tears due to this, can i get some help?

1 Answers
Best Answer
Insight Psychological Staff answered 12 years ago

You can most certainly seek support with your family situation. Depending on your age, parental consent may be required for you to be provided with individual counseling. Family therapy may also be beneficial for you and your family. With the limited information provided, I would suggest talking to someone you feel safe to do so and bringing up your concerns. If you feel that your parents may not be open to the idea of family counseling, please phone the distress line at 780-482-HELP(4357). They can provide you with some support for the overwhelming feelings that you may be experiencing.