Ask A Therapist OnlineNeed a divorce from emotionally abusive husband
Anonymous asked

I need to find a productive way to tell my emotionally abusive husband I want a divorce. I have had an affair and a child resulted from it, my husband knows all about it but doesn’t want to divorce. I had to quit my job so I am a full time mother. I have nowhere to go and no family where I live.

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.