Marriage reconciliation

Ask A Therapist OnlineMarriage reconciliation
Tammy asked 12 years ago

3 Years ago my husband unttered at death threat to me and was on probation for the past 3 years with a no contact order. He has since finished his probatiob. I have waited for him the whole time and never told him due to the no contact order. He has recently moved and rents a room with friends. I have told him that I am sorry and that I miss and still love him and would like him to work with me to reconcile. He said that he “thinks” its over because he cannot get over the past. I understand that there are alot of hurt feelings by both of us. Is there any way we can get past the hurt and the past?