Ask A Therapist Onlinelove affair
Anonymous asked

I have fallen in love with a married man who has a family. I get bouts of depression though he wants to get married to me.

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.