Tabitha asked 13 years ago

I know I need/want to talk to you in full depth… I left my husband 2 yrs ago and there is some major things going on in my head and heart… NEED to talk to someone… I am lost and so are my grown children… Need advice on how to deal with things, how to change my relationship with my boys because since I left it has not been the same.

1 Answers
Insight Psychological Staff answered 13 years ago


Thank you for turning to Insight for help.  It sounds like you are going through a difficult time right now and would benefit from meeting with a therapist.  Our therapists have the training and experience to work effectively with individuals and families. We offer counselling services during the day, evening, and weekends to suit your needs.  It is obvious to me that your relationship with your boys is very important and you want to work on improving it.  I encourage you to book an appointment with one of our therapists by contacting us at your nearest location. 


Ashley Tulloch