Ask A Therapist Onlineinfidilety
Anonymous asked

My husband of 21 years betrayed me by having an affair with one of his female worker,. How can I get past the hurt and pain that it caused me and how can I trust him ever again?

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.