I need help!!

Ask A Therapist OnlineI need help!!
darren jolly asked 12 years ago

i am in need of a psychologist in the edmonton area and do not know how to find one. i am a full time college student and am not working

1 Answers
Best Answer
Insight Psychological Staff answered 12 years ago

Hi Darren

Here at Insight Psychological, we work on a sliding scale for those who do not have a steady income. You can call us to discuss a fee at 461-1717.

Another organization in Edmonton that works on a sliding scale is The Support Network 780-482-0198