Ask A Therapist Onlinehow to control anger
Anonymous asked

I am very short tempered person. I do not have control over my anger.Actually my sister is marrying a man who has betrayed her I tried my level best not to interfere in her matter but I failed yo do n fought her not to marry him and even hit please advice me

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.