Ask A Therapist OnlineHow do I stop the pain of loosing my kids
Anonymous asked

What can I do to stop missing and feeling this enormous pain cause my kids chose to stay with their dad the man who abuse me mentally physically and emotionally and helped him to do so as well they threaten me and destroyed my belongings cause I wouldn’t stay or return to the house now I’m divorced

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.