Ask A Therapist OnlineHomosexuality
Anonymous asked

I am a 19 years old male that finds himself attracted to men. I wish to completely or at least partially change this in order to live a better life. I try this only and solely for myself. I have never had intercourse with neither a male nor a female person. Please do help me

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.