Ask A Therapist Onlineconcentration
Anonymous asked

i’m in a relationship at an age of 16 right now…and its not the cause of my losing concentration but i need to concentrate on my studies simultaneously without disappointing him/her…how can i ??

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.