Ask A Therapist OnlineAnxiety disorder in 6 year old child?
Anonymous asked

I am concerned about my six year old boy. I feel he may have an anxiety disorder. I would like to bring him to a professional who is qualified to determine this and if so, seek help for him. This is affecting his life and schooling. What can I do?

Best Answer
Insight Psychological Staff answered


You have come to the right place for help.  Several of our therapists have the training and experience to work effectively with individuals who struggle with anxiety. In particular, Lisa Skriver at our Edmonton office is a wonderful therapist who has experience working with young children and their families.  I encourage you to book an appointment with her by calling 780-461-1717.

All the best,

Ashley Tulloch   

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.