Eligible Insight clients can access psychotherapy (counselling), rTMS, or a combination of both to treat the following psychological and medical issues:
- Severe depression
- Major depressive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorder
- OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Chronic pain
- Post concussion symptoms
rTMS is an effective, research-backed, non-invasive process in which a focused magnetic field stimulates under-active brain cells, activates them to work more efficiently and transforms lives through symptom reduction. After treatment, a client can experience:
- Fewer, weaker, or diminished symptoms associated with their psychological disorders or medical conditions
- Improved mood
- Increased ability to focus, concentrate, reason, and problem solve.
In combination, rTMS and psychotherapy can enhance the treatment outcomes for the psychological and medical issues identified above. Together with our partner, NeuroMed, we offer rTMS to our clients who:
- May not have responded fully to conventional treatments (medication/therapy).
- May want an alternative treatment option or a combination of treatment options.
- Have had difficulty coping with some of the side effects of medication or do not wish to take medication.
Our therapists will work with each client to determine their treatment plan based on the nature of their disorder or condition and their unique needs. Our aim is to help our clients alleviate their symptoms, improve their overall cognitive functioning and mental wellness, and ultimately live a rich and full life.
Contact Insight Psychological today to learn more.