Ask A Therapist Onlinesuffering with my mum
Anonymous asked

my mum charges me with bad charges …..she forces me to leave my beloved friends cuz she doesn’t like them ….she chooses everything for me …..what would I do with my stiff mum ??

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.