Ask A Therapist Onlinerelationship probmes/raped from childhood
Anonymous asked

I was raped by a family member when i was a child does that i don’t remember some of my childhood. can it have relationship problems. i am having it with the person i am with. what should i do

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.