More about Lynn Hutchinson
I help parents and families to manage their relationships differently, find healthy ways to resolve their issues, and find resolution. I believe people want healthy relationships with others and to feel complete and whole. I believe issues can be resolved by changing how we communicate with the other person. I believe in creating a safe environment for people to be heard, understood and acknowledged. As a client-focused and strength-based therapist I help people deal with loss, anxiety, parenting issues, unresolved emotional issues and relationship/ family concerns.
- Alberta Arbitration and Mediation Society: Conflict Resolution
- City University of Seattle: Masters in Counselling (Attending)
- Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology: Working with High Conflict Families
- University of Alberta: Bachelor of Arts Degree: Major – Psychology, Minor – Sociology Minor
- University of Calgary: Parenting Capacity Assessments
- University of Calgary: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- William James College: High Conflict Co-Parenting
- Circle of Security International: Circle of Security Parenting
- ADR Institute of Canada Inc.
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- College of Alberta Psychologists
- Family Mediation Canada
- Custody Access & Parental Assessments (PN7, PN8)
- Forensic Assessment Services