Insight Corporate Associates - Lisa Standeven
More About Lisa Standeven
At the age of 22, I suffered a workplace accident that made me an amputee. Moving through trauma made me a more empathetic human being and person driven toward success. My professional, business ownership, and personal experiences give me the tools to help leaders and entrepreneurs achieve their business goals.
Family businesses can create unique challenges for the owners and leaders within the business. I am particularly passionate about assisting those whose businesses employ family members and/or are committed financially through personal guarantees.
Through dialogue and inquiry, we will examine challenges that affect your business or career, set goals for growth and create a timeline and accountability framework for your continuous growth. Leaders need not be alone.
Some of my accomplishments include:
- CEO of a multi-million-dollar trucking company
- 5 years of successful secondary teaching & leadership experience
- 4-time World Champion in Para-Taekwondo
- Global Woman of Vision Award Recipient
Areas of Expertise
- Small business start-up, development and operations management
- Business process enhancement and policy development
- Team and work relationships building
- Leadership competency and development
- Educational program development
- Career support, programming, and skills development support for individuals with disability
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Master of Education (Leadership)
- Bachelor of Education (Inclusive Education)
- Management Assistance Program
- Management Self Care