Anonymous asked

My husband and I have been married for twenty years. 15 years ago he began cheating on me. I have forgiven him every time and took him back….now he is drinking and I think he is an alcoholic . He has agreed to therapy if I go too. What kind of therapy do we look for?

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.