Ask A Therapist OnlineRelationship communication issues
Anonymous asked

How can I learn to be confident enough to speak my mind with my spouse? I have extreme issues with being confortable enough to express myself emotionally and physically.This is hindering our relationship. HELP!

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.