Ask A Therapist OnlineI need help
Anonymous asked

since my parents’ divorce.I have had a trauma.It started with an anorexia 3 years ago.I got better by myself.But now It has developed into a sex addiction.It got worse this year , because me and my ex bf broke up.Now I’m dating a new guy.And I dont want my addiction ruin it.I need some advises. Thx

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.