Ask A Therapist OnlineHelp for my partner
Anonymous asked

I have a sex addiction that I have just begun getting help for. It has been a major problem throughout the 2 year relationship with my partner. She is desperate for help, is there anyone on your team that could help her deal with the issues that have come up in her having to live through my sex addiction? Thank you for your help. Wayde.

Best Answer
Insight Psychological Staff answered


Thank you for turning to Insight Psychological for help.  We absolutely do have therapists on our team that are experienced in the area of sex addiction, including  providing support and resources to partners of those who struggle with a sex addiction.  Another option you may want to explore is couples therapy, in which you and your partner would have the opportunity to work through and overcome these issues together.  In any case, I’m confident that your partner would experience a positive outcome after meeting with one of our therapists. 

For information about our more experienced therapists in regards to this matter, please give our office a call at 780-461-1717.

Best regards,


Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.