Ask A Therapist Onlinegoing insane
Anonymous asked

Hi plz I need someone to talk to my husband is on drugs and its been six yearz and nothings changed if anything its worse I dnt knw wat to do I’m so fed up we fight all the tym and I feel so much of rage inside if me building up I dnt knw wat to do help me plz

Looking for more help?

Insight Psychological has qualified therapists in Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Calgary, Spruce Grove, and Red Deer as well as options for online counselling. Contact us today and begin your journey towards a happier, healthier life.