10-Week Boundaries and Assertiveness Group for Adult Women
From September 12, 2011 to November 21, 2011Melodie Sanford, M.A., R. Psych., and Ashley Tulloch, B.A., prov. M.Sc., MFT Intern, from Insight Psychological will be running a weekly group on boundaries and assertiveness for adult women. Sessions will take place at Millbourne Community Site, Monday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30pm, with the exception of holidays.
The cost is $60 per session, and is covered under extended healthcare benefits. Sliding scale will be available for those who qualify. Individuals who sign up by August 15, 2011 will receive $10 off per session.
The goals of this group are to:
- Examine different types of boundaries
- Learn how to identify and develop healthy boundaries
- Explore how boundaries have played a role in your significant relationships, friendships, family, and work relationships
- Become more aware of your personal boundaries and level of assertiveness in your relationships
- Develop assertiveness skills
To sign up for this group, or for further information, please contact Ashley Tulloch via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (780) 461-1717.